Be part of our expanding development.
We are currently seeking the following profile for our offices based in Reston, VA, USA.
Contact us at email@example.com, or :
11491 Sunset Hills Rd
Reston, VA 20190
1) ELECTRONIC DESIGN, TEST AND VALIDATION ENGINEER
TMI-USA's new R&D department is looking for an Electronic design, Test and Validation Engineer. This position requires working in partnership with the parent company R&D team located in France. The mission consists in developing complete new measurement systems for harsh environment, improving the existing data logger product line by developing new features, improving specifications and product reliability.
The candidate should have a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Electronics and a minimum of 5 years of experience in designing complete measurement systems from the conception to the realization of the product and documentation.
The required skills and knowledge are:
- Design and development of electronic measurement systems for extreme temperature environment
- Development of Digital, Analog and Radio 2.4 GHz circuits
- Microcontroller programming in C and assembly languages
- Communication protocols, RS232, USB, Ethernet, ZigBee
- Routing of high-density multilayers electronic boards
- Knowledge in temperature, pressure and humidity sensors and calibration, uncertainty calculations
- Product test, stress test
- Validation of products
- Knowledge in Mechanical Design is a plus