- About us
- Relative humidity
- Moisture in materials
- Humidity, Shrinkage
- Air flow
- Force, Weight
- Data management
- Underwater robotics
- Sales network
The Electrical linear actuator (ELA) is a compact and reliable module designed for underwater operation down to a depth of 500 meters.
Totally oil-free, with intuitive programmable position controls, embedded controllers, innovative modular system (plug and play).
Can be mounted on TMI-Orion ROV platforms or retrofitted to most ROV systems.
- Manipulator component.
- Underwater motion system (camera, projector pan and tilt, sonar, thruster...)
- Ballast correction system.
- Sampling system.
- ROV locking system.
- Subaquatic tooling / ROV equipment.
- For scientific community - Defence and security - Energy - Aquaculture
- Ideal for applications with large thrusts where precision and motion control are needed.
- Position feedback.
- 1 connector for add-on capacity (additional actuators, camera, projector...).
- With embedded electonic controller (no external POD required).
- Eco-Friendly: oil-free, no oil contamination risk.