- About us
- Relative humidity
- Moisture in materials
- Humidity, Shrinkage
- Air flow
- Force, Weight
- Data management
- Accessories/Thermal shields
- Sales network
The VACQ xFlat universal FullRadio is an extra flat data logger equipped with 16 configurable universal miniature connectors for a variety of thermocouple types.
Depending on the thermocouples used (T, J, K, N, B, R, S, E) the measurement range varies from -230°C to +400°C to 0°C to +1820°C.
The VACQ xFlat universal FullRadio must be protected by a thermal shield adapted to the application when used in temperatures over +140°C.
Cost saving – one data logger for a variety of temperature ranges
Flexibility of use due to the possibility of using various thermocouple types at the same time and various configurations recorded in Qlever software.
Examples of applications:
- pharmaceutical industry (processes using liquid nitrogen, depyrogenation processes…),
- ceramics (processes up to + 1820°C),
- automotive (various thermal profiles of the different processes),
- any application dealing with:
- chamber profile validation
- validation of processes operating at various temperatures.
VACQ xFlat universal FullRadio
16 universal thermocouple miniature connectors
Pt1000 sensor for cold junction and internal temperature
For more info, download the datasheet.